Thanks to the ultra-modern FLOORTEC dry system, on-site humidity is eliminated and screed expansion joints are no longer required. This shortens the building time by several weeks. The FLOORTEC Dry system allows an extremely thin floor construction in combination with all top layers, and guarantees the most rapid temperature control, even heat distribution and short heating-up times. Thanks to the handy, compact dimensions of the components, rapid installation of the underfloor heating is guaranteed.
10-year guarantee. Maximum reliability in planning, installation and operation.
The Floortec complete underfloor heating systems from Vogel & Noot, with components that complement one another perfectly, are clearly superior to any system you could put together yourself. Planners, installers and users benefit from a new guarantee of simple fitting, outstanding service and safe operation for many years.
Have a look downwards for more information on underfloor heating systems with components that complement one another perfectly together with the complete system guarantee.
With FLOORTEC Complete Systems from Vogel&Noot, responsibility is clearly defined.
• Full guarantee claims for fitters
• Clearly defined legal relationships instead of high personal liability
• 10 year warranty covering damage of up to 1 million euros
The Complete Underfloor Heating System under the FLOORTEC brand is much more economical than self-assembly components.
• Efficiency from Day 1
• No catches during installation
• Years of perfect operation
The 6 FLOORTEC Underfloor Heating Systems can all be combined with each other for different users without a problem.
• Maximum flexibility though 6 FLOORTEC systems
• Compatible with each other
• Can be used with radiators using TWINTEC
During the various installation and work phases, a clear distinction between trades is achieved in FLOORTEC systems.
• Avoid errors at all installation phases
• The right components at the right time
• Correct amounts and execution
Ease of Installation
The underfloor heating systems undergo rigorous checks in almost every conceivable situation, and have been optimised for maximum efficiency and freedom from defects.
• No issues with compatibility
• System-tested components optimised for efficiency
• Maximum installation quality and economy
All components are perfectly adapted to each other.
• Optimum component compatibility
• Comprehensive system harmony
• Extremely low service requirements
The FLOORTEC systems are documented electronically and on paper with complete records.
• Simple to verify, electronically and on paper
• Optimum reliability thanks to complete data sets
• All tender requirements satisfied
The FLOORTEC Complete Underfloor Heating Systems are continuously being assessed for their high quality by independent international institutions and testing facilities.
• Guarantee for all usage conditions
• Premium quality from VOGEL&NOOT
• Verified by independent institutions
As a leading innovator, VOGEL&NOOT offers cutting-edge heating technology for thermal comfort coupled with climate protection.
• High-tech inside
• Guaranteed as State-of-the-art
Questions arise in many construction projects but with the complete systems guarantee, experienced experts are on hand to answer these.
• Rapid availability and uncomplicated handling
• Technical support from our product experts
• Individual, personalised advice
For new products or new components, as well as new users, Vogel&Noot provides extremely helpful training.
• For new products
• For new users
• Comprehensive and specific to your requirements
From planning, to installation, right through to after sales service, we are ready to answer any tricky questions for you personally.
• Comprehensive customer service
• An expert always on hand
• Swift and definitive solutions
The FLOORTEC dry system is the best solution for old buildings, due to the low construction height. You will save energy and enjoy a healthy and welcoming environment – with a clear conscience, safe in the knowledge that you are protecting the environment.