The FLOORTEC stainless steel manifold
constitutes the heart of every underfloor heating system. Due to its compact design, it can be used with all systems and optimises the response of the heating system to the current room temperature, through its built-in flow ratemeter (topmeter). If the FLOORTEC stainless steel manifold
is used in combination with the FLOORTEC
actuator, a five-year warrantyfrom the date of purchase is given, which exceeds the statutory warranty period. All defects and damage caused by natural wear and tear, inadequate maintenance, inappropriate use, failure to comply with the assembly and/or operating instructions, excessive load or any other causes for which Vogel &Noot cannot be held responsible, are excluded from this warranty.
Superb appearance and sophisticated technology are combined in the FLOORTEC stainless steel manifold. It is the fine art of heat distribution. And it is delivered as a homogenous unit in the package– ready to connect and operate.
Your benefit: The FLOORTEC stainless steel manifold is easy to connect and compatible with all systems thanks to the ¾“ Euro-Cone connection.
Nowadays, modern living facilities require increasingly individual solutions. This requirement becomes particularly important in the case of blocks of flats. Due to this, VOGEL&NOOT now offers heat meter sets in horizontal and vertical designs as well as in-wall- and on-wall cabinets for the stainless steel manifold.
Heat meter set vertical design
Heat meter set horizontal design
Complete System Guarantee
The components of the FLOORTEC Stapler System are specially designed to be compatible with one another and guarantee custom-fit assembly, in accordance with the standards, using the stapler.
10-year guarantee. Maximum reliability in planning, installation and operation.
The Floortec complete underfloor heating systems from Vogel & Noot, with components that complement one another perfectly, are clearly superior to any system you could put together yourself. Planners, installers and users benefit from a new guarantee of simple fitting, outstanding service and safe operation for many years.
Have a look downwards for more information on underfloor heating systems with components that complement one another perfectly together with the complete system guarantee.
With FLOORTEC Complete Systems from Vogel&Noot, responsibility is clearly defined.
• Full guarantee claims for fitters
• Clearly defined legal relationships instead of high personal liability
• 10 year warranty covering damage of up to 1 million euros
The Complete Underfloor Heating System under the FLOORTEC brand is much more economical than self-assembly components.
• Efficiency from Day 1
• No catches during installation
• Years of perfect operation
The 6 FLOORTEC Underfloor Heating Systems can all be combined with each other for different users without a problem.
• Maximum flexibility though 6 FLOORTEC systems
• Compatible with each other
• Can be used with radiators using TWINTEC
During the various installation and work phases, a clear distinction between trades is achieved in FLOORTEC systems.
• Avoid errors at all installation phases
• The right components at the right time
• Correct amounts and execution
The underfloor heating systems undergo rigorous checks in almost every conceivable situation, and have been optimised for maximum efficiency and freedom from defects.
• No issues with compatibility
• System-tested components optimised for efficiency
• Maximum installation quality and economy
All components are perfectly adapted to each other.
• Optimum component compatibility
• Comprehensive system harmony
• Extremely low service requirements
The FLOORTEC systems are documented electronically and on paper with complete records.
• Simple to verify, electronically and on paper
• Optimum reliability thanks to complete data sets
• All tender requirements satisfied
The FLOORTEC Complete Underfloor Heating Systems are continuously being assessed for their high quality by independent international institutions and testing facilities.
• Guarantee for all usage conditions
• Premium quality from VOGEL&NOOT
• Verified by independent institutions
As a leading innovator, VOGEL&NOOT offers cutting-edge heating technology for thermal comfort coupled with climate protection.
• High-tech inside
• Guaranteed as State-of-the-art
Questions arise in many construction projects but with the complete systems guarantee, experienced experts are on hand to answer these.
• Rapid availability and uncomplicated handling
• Technical support from our product experts
• Individual, personalised advice
For new products or new components, as well as new users, Vogel&Noot provides extremely helpful training.
• For new products
• For new users
• Comprehensive and specific to your requirements
From planning, to installation, right through to after sales service, we are ready to answer any tricky questions for you personally.
• Comprehensive customer service
• An expert always on hand
• Swift and definitive solutions
The FLOORTEC Stapler system also provides high-quality footfall sound and thermal insulation. Thanks to the integrated woven fabric, the insulation can rely on the extreme holding power of the heating pipe holders and the good accessibility and walk-on stability provided during assembly. The heating pipes are attached by means of special heating pipe holders that are inserted into the insulation using a stapler. Thanks to the FLOORTEC Stapler system, underfloor heating can be laid quickly and easily, even on large surfaces.
Here you can download all relevant data as PDF-files.